You might be a good fit if:
- You have 4-6 years of experience as a practicing corporate, M&A, finance, or otherwise transactional attorney. Some in-house experience, is a plus, but not required. JD and Bar membership required.
- You have been the lead in drafting and negotiating strategic agreements, transactions or SaaS contracts for a technology company.
- You have an interest in working as an operator as much as you do a lawyer. You’re willing to use your legal skills and training to execute business opportunities end to end.
- You enjoy working collaboratively and cross-functionally, but can be decisive and move quickly when needed and appropriate.
- Interested in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and fintech and willing to become an expert. You don’t take yourself too seriously, but you do take significant pride in your work, and prioritize executing quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Good vibes all around.
What we offer:
- Platinum health insurance
- Untracked vacations policy with an annual minimum
- Monthly personal health reimbursement
- Free meals when working in person
- Commuting and work travel reimbursement
- New parent leave
- Relocation support
Started in San Francisco, Ponto will grow to a number of locations worldwide. We believe our offices exist to allow us to share our energy and support our social and emotional journey together. At the same time, talented people don't all exist in one place. We are committed to remote-first practices and are looking for individuals keen to refine and develop this culture. We encourage applications from wherever you are in the world. Interested? Come join us!