Office Manager, SF & NYC
In your Role at Ponto, you will:
- Work with executives and other operations managers to map out future office projects and expansions.
- Primary contact for facilities issues with property management group.
- Be point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Serve as administrator for each building's management software and platforms.
- Maintain and keep common areas tidy including kitchen, mailroom, lounge area, etc. as well as loading and emptying the dishwasher on an as needed basis.
- Order/stock office and kitchen supplies.
- Answer door and greet guests/visitors as appropriate.
- Assist with management of fixed assets/inventory list (computer equipment, office furniture, etc.).
- Support department needs as requested.
- A high attention to detail and a passion for contributing to team building.
- Desire to build an extremely high quality Ponto office experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in serving as a primary point of communication for all external parties who enter a Ponto office.
- Experience taking initiative across a broad range of tasks and delivering on independently defined goals.
- A desire to contribute to an early stage company and lay foundational processes for continued growth.
- Best-in-class benefits package
- Meaningful and significant equity in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible vacation policy, with an annual minimum
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Generous wellness package that includes gym memberships
- In office, we pay for meals for our employees so you can focus on work
- A world-class environment in which to learn and do your best work
Started in San Francisco, Ponto will grow to a number of locations worldwide. We believe our offices exist to allow us to share our energy and support our social and emotional journey together. At the same time, talented people don't all exist in one place. We are committed to remote-first practices and are looking for individuals keen to refine and develop this culture. We encourage applications from wherever you are in the world. Interested? Come join us!