Staff Software Engineer, Security
In this role, you will:
- Design and build highly available, resilient, and airtight security into our production services which power financial services for a large number of end-users.
- Design and implement security primitives that can abstract away the complexities of security within our codebase.
- Design well-abstracted and documented APIs for our customers, partners, and internal teams.
- Rigorously develop and implement automated testing to cover the full gamut of functionality in our systems, including unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests.
- Implement automated auditing systems to enforce strict security practices across engineering.
- Work with a diverse, talented, and kind group of people with many different roles in performing all of the above.
- 5+ years of experience building large scale systems with a focus on application security.
- Strong coding skills in any object-oriented language. We believe languages can be learned and are far more interested in your general engineering abilities.
- An inclusive, collaborative, and respectful attitude, along with great critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Best-in-class benefits package
- Meaningful and significant equity in a fast-growing startup
- Untracked vacations policy, with an annual minimum
- New parent leave
- Relocation support
- A world-class environment in which to learn and do your best work
- A commitment to remote-first tooling
Started in San Francisco, Ponto will grow to a number of locations worldwide. We believe our offices exist to allow us to share our energy and support our social and emotional journey together. At the same time, talented people don't all exist in one place. We are committed to remote-first practices and are looking for individuals keen to refine and develop this culture. We encourage applications from wherever you are in the world. Interested? Come join us!