Payment Ops and Strategy
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a product manager, partnerships, operations, or strategy role at a technology or financial services company.
- You understand payments systems and networks like bank transfers, card processing, mobile money, e-money, and airtime. If you’re not an expert already, you’re willing to become one.
- You can wear many hats. You’re as comfortable reviewing API docs as you are closing a strategic partner. You can use analytics tools to solve a problem and are earger to learn new skills.
- You’re generally familiar with or highly interested in cryptocurrency and the pros and cons of different blockchains. You enjoy working with others and enabling your co-workers to execute at the highest level. You don’t take yourself too seriously, but you do take pride in your work and prioritize executing quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Good vibes all around.
What we offer:
- Platinum health insurance
- Untracked vacations policy with an annual minimum
- Monthly personal health reimbursement
- Free meals when working in person
- Commuting and work travel reimbursement
- New parent leave
- Relocation support
Started in San Francisco, Ponto will grow to a number of locations worldwide. We believe our offices exist to allow us to share our energy and support our social and emotional journey together. At the same time, talented people don't all exist in one place. We are committed to remote-first practices and are looking for individuals keen to refine and develop this culture. We encourage applications from wherever you are in the world. Interested? Come join us!